Recovery Place Drug Rehab – Call (408) 549-9046 Immediately!
If you live in the Sunnyvale, CA area, call (408) 549-9046 to Get Help Now! Drug addiction can make addicts feel hopeless and trapped, as though the suffering won’t ever come to an end. No matter how impossible it may feel, substance addiction can be beaten, and we have the staff and expertise to assist people who want to end the cycle of abuse. Drug and alcohol dependency has been recognized as a medical illness, and should be treated systematically like any other disease, such cancer or diabetes. The skilled professionals at all our locations specialize in treatments for drug and alcohol abuse, ensuring that our clients get the highest degree of care. It’s time to end the needless struggle, and take the first step to getting clean by contacting us.
What Is Substance Abuse?
Often, many start experimenting with drugs casually, then lose control and discover that they want more drugs, more often. When substance abuse increases in amount and frequency, it becomes more difficult to go without the drug because the addict fears the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Addiction intervention Services addresses both the physical and psychological dependence on legal drugs, illegal drugs, and alcohol.
- Physical dependency occurs when repeated drug abuse interrupts pleasure signals from the nerve cells in the brain, making drug use the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency, which will take longer to form, occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiety just from the thought of not being able to use drugs to feel good or normal once more.
To treat dependency effectively and comprehensively, it is very important to address both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Addicts need a skilled, passionate staff of experts who have the knowledge and patience to work with them, like the staff found at California Drug Abuse Rehabilitation. Our treatment programs are comprehensive and include:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- wonderful, affordable living accommodations
We’re prepared to customize the recovery process for all sorts of drug dependencies, taking into account the addict’s individual circumstances. We make use of a variety of fact-based, constructive, affordable therapies to meet the diverse requirements of each and every client.
What Is Rehabilitation?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the on-going process by which a person:
- withdraws from their drug of abuse
- participates in various types of counseling and behavioral adjustments that help them acknowledge their issues
- analyzes their excuses for using
- discovers ways to prevent relapses and temptation
A team of recovery experts is responsible for the many different aspects of recovery that Recovery Rehab Center hopes to target, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental problems and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Recovery Place Drug Rehab Addresses Dependency
Our residential center is a mix of inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with the goal of integration into society. While living in comfortable residential accommodations, clients participate in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- other social activities
Recovery Place Drug Rehab’s specialists are available at (408) 549-9046 for additional details regarding rehab programs, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.